The most boring type of post

Now playing: Take Your Time - Vance Joy


Hello everyone, it's your favorite girl in town!
Nah, not really, I ain't nobody's favorite girl. But who am I then?

Well, let's start on the basics.

I'm an 18-year-old girl from Finland. I live in a little town on the countryside. At the moment I'm studying in lukio, the Finnish kind of high school. But well, my time in there will be over soon, as I'm a last-year student right now, even though I'm not going to graduate until the December 5th, 2019.
Despite that, I will finish my actual studies in high school soon, 'cause here in Finland high school works in such way that the last-year students have a "vacation" so that they can study and get ready for the Matriculation Examination, ylioppilaskirjoitukset. The matriculation examination is kinda the same thing as finals in some countries, I think.

Now I got lost of the real topic but let's just pretend that didn't happen. What else could I tell about myself?

Oh, at least the thing that my name is actually not Lola even though I wish it was. I'm not gonna tell my real name, at least not yet, 'cause I'm such a loser who doesn't want her friends or any acquaintances to find out about me blogging. And there goes more than half of the readers now 'cause what a freaking idiot is that childish? Well I am.

And if there's anyone left, I could still tell something more.

I have grown up on the countryside with a big family and a lot of animals; dogs, cats and cows. Yes, we do have cows at home. Many finnish people living in bigger cities always be like: "How cool that you have cows!!! I have always wanted to visit a barn!!!! Can I come to your place and meet the cows?!!!" And as you might have noticed, that's pretty annoying.

Alright, it seems like I'm getting so lost with this again...

But yeah, wow, that's kinda the story of my life very briefly. Grew up on the countryside, still lives there, studies in high school, has no idea what to do after that. Sounds pretty amazing? Not? Yeah that's what I thought. My life is not very interesting but maybe I can write some stupid posts about my boring life that sucks. You're welcome.

This post sucks, you can actually see my mood changing as I got tired of writing this 'cuz this is maybe the most boring type of post ever. And yeah, this is the point of me figuring out the headline.

Kommentit